MegaPuppyPowerMegaPuppyPower

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

What happened? Why are all the flash spoofs, crappy? The sonic shorts make fun of sonic and his world which is what made them funny. This is sad. Looks like no effert was put into this... This made me sad.

Drawn Together~ Drawn Together~

Awsome. Love it. Now do one with kids coming and the circle of life is complete.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Hell yes

Now I want More rainbows with calorie count. And More ponies with rain bows. AND MORE EPIC music with rainbows. Top off with jack and rain bows. GO rainbow crazy till you start having a rainbow seizure with sprinkles flying out of your eyes!

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

I'm having mixed feelings of the game. Its nice, but I don't think resetting your progress makes the quests go any faster. There might still be a couple of glitches in the game.

bit Dungeon bit Dungeon

Very good game. One thing to improve would be controls. Allow them to be change to keyboard just for better options at playing.

SAS: Zombie Assault 3 SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Buggy game

The game is nice and all that but it bugs the hell out on large waves. And when I begin to attack i cant change direction to avoid enemy attacks. Sorry but till all that is fixed this game will get a 5.

Do you mind?? Do you mind??

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD TAKE YOUR SHIRT ALL THE WAY OFF!!! and the art is really nice.

blue sienna blue sienna

Good GOD

What art school did you go to. That is some work.

Linda - Huh? Linda - Huh?

furry has a new girl in town.