MegaPuppyPowerMegaPuppyPower

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 20 art Reviews

Do you mind?? Do you mind??

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD TAKE YOUR SHIRT ALL THE WAY OFF!!! and the art is really nice.

blue sienna blue sienna

Good GOD

What art school did you go to. That is some work.

Linda - Huh? Linda - Huh?

furry has a new girl in town.

Linda Pinup Linda Pinup

So

Do you have a boy friend or should we skip the small talk and do it rawr dog style. Oh by the way the art work is smooth. Could use some shading and can you tell me the secret to the way you did the hair, It's perfect.

masturbation masturbation

Oh NO

MOM LOOK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAWR! Sephy RAWR! Sephy

Rawr.

Right back at you Wink Wink. Oh by the way SquizofrenicCat, I have dry balls, can you lick them?

M. M.

Creapy

Looks cool. If you had some more pics of the puppet up close, that would be nice.

sugarpolyp responds:

Ah yeah, i would, but my my cellphone isn't too good for close up shots. If i get a chance to get some better shots though, i definitely will.

neon night neon night

Colorfull

Looks like ink and water paint. The color is good, there is some gray all over the picture but art work is nice. The emotion I'm getting feels distance and pulled away. Sort of if I'm watching from a distance, like a dream.

THEANTIFULP responds:

i was suppost to be listening to a lecture when i first sketched it...
so i get the distance part

Alien Alien

Oh shit.

It's standing on two legs and I'm about to shit my self. Either the marines or predators are going to get there ass kick if this alien gets a gun.

She Hulk She Hulk

Mouth drops.

I have never felt sexually threaten and aroused at the same time. She can flex me any day of the year.