MegaPuppyPowerMegaPuppyPower

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

I'm having mixed feelings of the game. Its nice, but I don't think resetting your progress makes the quests go any faster. There might still be a couple of glitches in the game.

bit Dungeon bit Dungeon

Very good game. One thing to improve would be controls. Allow them to be change to keyboard just for better options at playing.

SAS: Zombie Assault 3 SAS: Zombie Assault 3

Buggy game

The game is nice and all that but it bugs the hell out on large waves. And when I begin to attack i cant change direction to avoid enemy attacks. Sorry but till all that is fixed this game will get a 5.

Galaxus Galaxus

Running into some bugs

Your game is good but I'm running into 2 bugs. One, I can't grab the gold. When I role my ship over the gold to pick it up, the gold disappears. Two, the enemy ships can't hurt me. They just fly through me. But over all, the game is solid.

Tincan Tincan

Ok, well

One thing for sure is i like the music. Good beat.

YDKJ:GOE - Episode 1 YDKJ:GOE - Episode 1

Not bad

The sound was a bit fuzzy and sometimes I could hear the mike create that static buzz. But it was good. When talking you should speed up and sound more like a talk show host. The music is loud on some parts too.

SoOpErZ sHooTeRZ SoOpErZ sHooTeRZ

WHY!!!!!!

It is so addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!! I played for 5min and liked it. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loondon Loondon

Cool

Like the story.

[KK] Pikachu's Beach Advt [KK] Pikachu's Beach Advt

Out there

some where in the stars is a world field with creatures that can shoot lighting out of their checks and there is a man with a vision that one day they too shall have amazing beach parties.

ChemicalVengence responds:

And oh the beach parties they shall have...

Jigsaw Sphers Jigsaw Sphers

Puzzel me this.

If you added more puzzles, would u get a higher score. Yes..... but if you added more puzzles with cool images such as tankmen or Hot women then you get a 10 plus Chuck Norres comes to your house with cake.